Monday, December 31, 2012

Done for a bit

Done for a bit.
Micah and I made it Lafayette on December 14th.  I stopped because work was calling. The last week of the ride was one of the more challenging, it was cold, dark, and windy. We only had a few hours each day of decent riding conditions, above 40 degrees.

It has been a challenge to get use to life off the bike, thus the delay in this post.  I have made friends with some locals who ride bikes to go camping! One gal, has my twin bike! We went out last weekend and it was good. My soul needs to see the stars to be able to breathe.

Thanks for all of your support. It will be a while before my next post.
Cheers from Nanland


Please note the plastic bags on our feet. 

Cheers from Nanland

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Nan!

    You've done it again...inspired me to dream big and believe that I'll live out those dreams as long as I really want 'em. Thank you for your posts, pictures, and friendship. May you find much satisfaction, health and happiness in 2013 and always.

    Can't wait to see ya and hear more stories in Idaho, neighbor.

    love ya,

    Ehren

    ReplyDelete